In this article
- HPE OneView has reached one million licenses, helping thousands of customers worldwide improve and simplify their cloud experience
- New advancements to HPE OneView and HPE OneSphere will enable businesses to deploy infrastructure and apps faster, transitioning from structured approaches to more agile development, such as DevOps
- These latest enhancements will help customers move at cloud speed regardless of where their workloads reside
PALO ALTO, Calif. – June 4, 2018 – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today announced that HPE OneView has reached one million licenses, helping thousands of customers worldwide improve and simplify their cloud experience and speed the delivery of applications and services through automation, allowing them to move faster, and be more responsive to critical business needs. In addition, HPE continues to add capabilities to HPE OneSphere to enable Azure public cloud.
Leveraged by leading enterprises, small and medium businesses and in every major geography, HPE OneView enables customers to deploy infrastructure and workloads faster, deliver policy based management and increase efficiency through workflow automation.
“As enterprise cloud adoption continues to mature, organizations are developing a comprehensive strategy for managing both on- and off-premises infrastructure,” said Ric Lewis, senior vice president and general manager, Software Defined and Cloud Group, HPE. “HPE OneView brings together all aspects of everyday lifecycle management across compute, storage and network resources into one place, giving companies the cloud performance they need to meet today’s rapidly evolving business needs.”
As enterprises transform their businesses, including how they operate, attract customers and deliver value, they require technologies that facilitate automation and reduce complexity. The following new advancements to HPE OneView and HPE OneSphere will enable businesses to deploy infrastructure and apps faster, transitioning from structured approaches to more agile development, such as DevOps.
- HPE OneView: New features enable customers to deploy infrastructure and workloads faster, automate VM farm lifecycle management and expand the composable ecosystem
- HPE OneSphere: Expanded support for public and private clouds where organizations can accelerate application delivery and optimize cloud resource usage
With the new enhancements to HPE OneView and HPE OneSphere, customers can now automate and streamline data center operations, gain insights faster across their hybrid cloud, and enhance service delivery to their internal customers.
New in HPE OneView 4.1:
- Features for automating lifecycle management for VM clusters and provide cloud based support
- New partner integrations for Microsoft Azure Log Analytics and VMware vRealize Orchestrator, enabling customers to deploy workloads faster
- New reference configurations for Chef automation and reference architecture for HPE Synergy with RedHat OpenShift Container Platform that enables customers to compose infrastructure and workloads in a few clicks
HPE OneSphere is an as-a-service, hybrid cloud management solution that provides end-to-end control, simplifying management of hybrid clouds. It enables IT operations, business executives, and developers to work together more effectively, and move digital business initiatives forward faster.
New in HPE OneSphere:
- Expanded support for Microsoft Azure public cloud and Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor—the default hypervisor in OpenStack cloud software—helping organizations more easily provision resources and get key insights regarding utilization and usage-based costs for workloads running in these clouds.
With the latest enhancements to its portfolio, HPE remains focused on delivering products and services that simplify hybrid IT and drive business value. These latest enhancements will help customers move at cloud speed regardless of where their workloads reside.
HPE realizes that customers are in different stages in their cloud journeys. To that end, HPE offers services that can advise customers on their digital transformation and cloud adoption. Further, HPE Pointnext offers HPE GreenLake managed services, managed applications with pay-per-use consumption based on outcomes.
HPE OneSphere is immediately available and HPE OneView 4.1 will be available by end of June 2018.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.